Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleepless


I sort of slept on Lo-Fi-Fnk's return until tonight...I mean I heard Marchin' In, didn't really care, and then moved on.

I don't know what I was thinking. After a second, third, fourth, etc. listen I still can't get enough. It is infectiously catchy in a really non-contrived almost naive way. Basically it is really fun good-vibes music. So here is the latest single, and it doesn't disappoint either. Synth sax? Yea they went there. It sort of reminds me of the strange use of sax in Marie Moor's "Pretty Day," except I am pretty certain that was a real saxophone. This is the sort of thing that will have any dancefloor composed of half-decent human beings grinning ear to ear.

Lo-Fi-Fnk - Sleepless by Freeman PR

And for you downloading pleasure:
Lo-Fi-Fnk - Marchin In (via bigstereo)

No comments:

Post a Comment